- FUNCTION: RIMSports weight belts for lifting men and women use to support their back and help maintain their form while lifting heavy weights. These are the weightlifting belts women and men trust to ensure they get enough support for the lower back as they squat. Moreover, using our squat belt can actually help you increase the use of your abs and lower-back muscles.
- SAFETY: Use our powerlifting belt to avoid injury and maximize your performance when lifting weights and using lift weights equipment. Our back support belt can help protect against back injuries during lifting and give your spine the support it needs when doing squats, overhead squats, thrusters, deadlifts, cleans, snatches, and bent-over rows.
- SUPPORT: Our back support belt for men and women helps you to lift more with your legs as opposed to your back. This is important because when powerlifting or bodybuilding, you need belt support women and men can use, to help them lift heavier and faster. This is what makes our support belts for lifting the ideal crossfit gear for women and men.
- PERFORMANCE: By using our back support belt weight lifting becomes much more tolerable. Generally, lifting belts can help increase muscle power and help you better maintain that power throughout your workout. Other weightlifting belts tend to ride up during squats or lifts but our lifting belt will help you an advantage when doing exercises requiring tension of the lower back.
- SIZING: Our sizing chart is located in the photo section. Please take some time to consult it before placing your order. You will need to measure your waist, namely the area between your ribs and hips and not around the hips, since your belt will sit above your waist, above the middle part of your lower back. Additionally, we would advise that if you are between sizes it is best to choose the larger size.
Lifting Belt For Powerlifting And Bodybuilding-Camouflage Green
Camouflage Green, Pink, Black, Camouflage Purple, Camouflage Gray
XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large